This is a new venture – just a quick note of what I have been up to this week. Some weeks are more interesting than others… I got the idea to do this from reading Doug Belshaw’s blog and his weeknotes.
This week I’ve been:
- Enjoying a relaxing (and sunny!) bank holiday weekend in the Essex and Suffolk countryside
- Working with colleagues on the consultation HEFCE will be launching later in the year on open access
- Preparing for a presentation that I am giving at the ARMA conference on 11 June
- Met with Janet Ilieva, the new head of the HEFCE Observatory
- Working with colleagues to plan the evidence that HEFCE will submit to the House of Lords inquiry on scientific infrastructure
- Written several blog posts here, and also worked on a guest post on open data that I am writing for Sciencewise